One of my favorite natural health products is EstroSense. I have been taking it faithfully for years to balance my hormones and help with PMS etc. I also recommend it to all the women in my life. According to Dr. Marita Schauch N.D, “EstroSense is a unique formula that helps support healthy hormone balance by eliminating harmful estrogens and their by-products from the body. EstroSense may be indicated and helpful for painful, heavy irregular periods, cramping, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, hormonal acne and fibrocystic breasts.”
- Calcium D-Glucarate – a powerful liver detoxifier I3C (Indole-3-Carbinol) – is know to be a powerful phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables which have anti cancer properties.
- I3C – also helps control abnormal cell growth so is effective in treating uterine fibroids, endometriosis and ovarian cysts
- Green Tea Extract – contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids shown to protect against estrogen related cancers
- Sulforaphane – protects against cancer causing chemicals and helps the body maintain safe estrogen levels by halting the conversion of harmful estrogens into cancer causing estrogens
- Tumeric (95% Curcumin) – Curcumin is what makes tumeric yellow. Powerfully anti-inflammatory as well as cancer inhibiting
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract – enhances liver detoxification and inhibits breast cancer cells from multiplying
- DIM – assists in breaking down harmful estrogens
- Rosemary Extract – a potent antioxidant which detoxifies cancer causing estrogens
- Lycopene – has been shown to reduce breast cancer risk
These capsules pack a lot of punch. Not only regulating hormones, they also serve as a protection against cancer – EstroSense the super-supplement!!!
For those of you who have read this and wonder about the Milk Thistle Seed Extract and whether it is safe for women with a history of breast cancer, lets consider the facts.
DID YOU KNOW…..that Silibinin the active component in Milk Thistle Seed Extract has been indicated to inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells as well as kill cancer cells?
According to Michael T. Murray, ND one of the world’s leading authorities on natural medicine “controversy about silymarin (milk thistle) in women with a history of breast cancer reflects an unfamiliarity with the multitude of studies on the potential benefits of silymarin for these patients and all women concerned with breast cancer.”
Ted Snider and Linda Woolven, M.H., C.Ac set the record straight on this issue, click this link Milk Thistle and Breast Cancer to read full article noting studies.
So if you or one of the women in your life suffers at “that time of the month” or deals with fibroids, cysts or wants to protect themselves against harmful estrogen and cancer, I highly recommend EstroSense. It’s a women’s Breast Friend.